Oxaltes are compunds found in many plants that can contribute to a lot oh health issues. Elliot Overton talks extensively about the various mechanistic pathways they tak, which issues they can cause and what to do about them.
- What are OL?
- How toxic are OL?
- We’ve been educated in the past 20 years or so, that plants are the epiphany of health. If we only ate enough of it, perfect health would follow. Did that promise became true?
- What can they do in the body?
- Which foods contain the highest amounts of oxalates?
- Chocolate, Rhubarb, Kiwi, Turmeric, Celery, Potatoes, Spinach, Almonds, Beetroots, Blackberries, Peanuts, Glutenfree grains
- Why do lists differ so much and where can we find a reliable list?
- A lot of the health food seems to be loaded with OL. Might that be a reason that some of us have such a hard time to get better, by treating us sick?
- Anthony William
- Do we detox OL? How can we get rid of the OL in our bodies?
- Why and how do things like Vitamin C and Glycin converted into Oxalates?
- How can we get rid of oxalates in the food?
- Are OL a problem for everybody or only certain people?
- What does science say about OL?
- Community questions
- Where can we find you?
CDB Öl sorgt für aktive Erholung im Körper. Ich setze es auch gerne ein um besser zu schlafen.
Mit dem Gutscheincode “bio360” bekommst satte 20% Rabatt