Modern medicine sees the heart merely as an organ for pumping the blood through the body.
My guest on this episode Dr. Thomas Cowen believes that the heart has a much bigger role for our organism. How does he come to this conclusion? What does it mean for the understanding of the heart and us humans?
In this episode I am going to discuss this topic in depth with Dr. Thomas Cowen. Besides of an MD he is a practitioner of various healing techniques and also passionate about the roots of our human existence. He wrote several books about the human body, the heart, vaccines and other health topics.
- How Dr. Cowen became interested in the human body and the heart
- Wilfried Hacheney’s and Rudolf Steiner’s discoveries about the human heart
- Dr. Cowen’s main explanation why the heart can’t be a pump
- Three reasons why existing theories about the function of the heart are physically impossible
- Why heart failures can be treated successfully with his approach
- Is there any scientific evidence that the heart is a pump?
- The seven-sided platonic form of the heart by Frank Chester
- Why the heart actually doesn’t require much energy for pumping blood
- Why does the heart beat?
- The vortex structure of the heart
- How the heart organizes chaotic structures in life
- What makes the blood move in the capillaries?
- Cases of heart transplants which caused a personality change
- Why we should trust more in our intuition
- Why do we have iron in our blood?
- The electromagnetic field of our heart
- It’s not the brain which is thinking
- The brain as a storage device and sensory antenna
- The alchemistical context of sun, gold and the heart
- The heart as an neuroendocrine organ for perception, love and acceptance
- How monoatomic forms can be measured?
- The alchemist’s quest for immortality
- Levitation and gold
- The connotation of the heart and the fist
- What makes an artificial heart different?
- Dr. Cowen’s passion about growing food